Sequoia Applied Technologies is looking for an enthusiastic fresher who can be proactive and has communication skills at managing clients. We are actively seeking qualified individuals to join our team in key roles focused on client success and retention, who will offer excellent customer service and after-sales support for our software products. You will adhere to & and ensure that our standard level of service is maintained for each customer assigned to you. Excellent interpersonal, communication & and presentation skills are mandatory with a proven track record of successful customer service skills.
- Be responsible for managing the day-to-day service relationship communications with the portfolio customers.
- Cultivate a "consultant" approach in interactions, addressing client inquiries and meetings with an expert perspective.
- Develop and implement customer retention strategies to reduce churn and increase customer loyalty.
- Monitor customer accounts, identifying potential issues and addressing them proactively.
- Conduct regular check-ins with customers to assess their satisfaction, gather feedback, and provide solutions to challenges they may face.
- Develop best practices for customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success, thereby driving customer growth and retention.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to design personalized customer engagement initiatives.
- Analyse customer data and usage patterns to identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling additional products or services.
- Create and deliver engaging content and resources to keep customers informed and involved with SequoiaAT.
- Stay updated with industry trends and product updates to provide clients with relevant information and recommendations.
What we are looking for:
- We’re looking for a person who is customer focused and adaptable to different personality types.
- Candidates need not be great at speaking English, but they should be able to prove themselves to pick up the language and polish their communication skills.
- We need someone who is an active listener as this is a role which demands patience in taking their time out with each customer and understand each of their problems.
- Nothing works without interest. The candidate should be passionate to understand the client’s problems and be proactive in getting it solved for them.
- Our clients come from all parts of the globe. So, we are looking for someone who can learn how to handle both domestic and international clients.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret customer data.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software is preferred.
- Educational Background: Any bachelor's degree.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying