Sequoia Applied Technologies is looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. We are looking for smart individuals who can use their communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. The successful candidate will also ensure proper aftersales service. If you are motivated and results driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we'd like to work with you.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities through market research, networking, and lead generation.
- Be part of the team delivering new projects to new customers and expanding services to existing customers
- Ability to build great first impressions with prospective customers via both mails and phone calls. Ability to write good cold mails is an advantage.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients, understanding their business needs and demonstrating how SequoiaAT can address those needs effectively.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting, and suggest additional products or services increase customer satisfaction and revenue.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop targeted sales strategies and campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations, proposals, and contract negotiations.
- Meet and exceed sales targets, consistently driving revenue growth for the company.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging technologies to identify opportunities for innovation and differentiation.
What we are looking for :
- Candidate should have an excellent listening skills Proven track record in sales and business development, preferably in the software industry.
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication and presentation abilities, to convince customers with required data and information.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with B2B SaaS products is a plus.
- Educational Background : Any Bachelors degree.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying